Video Surveillance Systems for Retail Business
Improve Store Operation
Gain an unparalleled view into your entire operation.
Intelligent reporting tool that automatically flags instances of theft.
Reduce False Claims
Prevent and refute false claims with video evidence.
Solutions for Cash Register
- Install and mount in minutes.
- Monitor many locations from one central site.
- Integrate network video surveillance with your alarm systems for instant visual identification.
Solutions for Your Store Entrances & Exits
- Clear view of each person coming in and out of your storefront.
- High-Definition video
- Capture all events in complete darkness, or extremely low-lit environments.
Solutions for Parking Lots
- Prevent vehicle theft
- Low speed limits for oncoming traffic, so the camera has long enough to focus on each car as it approaches.
- Video management software with advanced features for facial and plate recognition.
WHY VIOTEC SURVEILLANCE SOLUTIONS?
With the exciting new and emerging technologies like the IoT (Internet of Things) and cloud-based solutions at the forefront of conversation, cameras remain the core imaging system component. Matching the camera capabilities and performance to the needs of each installation is critical to support overall system performance and achieve the intended objectives.
Our support department is your support department. Viotec Help Desk Support covers an unlimited number of support incidents for hardware and software diagnosis and troubleshooting and issues isolation for Viotec-based solutions.
Global System and Services Integrators.
Voitec’s Global System and Services Integrators are part of a collaborative and interconnected ecosystem of trusted, strategic partners. Together with our VSI partners, we help customers navigate and advance their security transformation journeys with a focus on privacy, innovation, and tangible business outcomes in this dynamic digital world.
Intelligent & context-aware video data collection
We provide solutions that can flexibly adapt the rate of video data collection. In particular, whenever a security incident indicator is detected, the rate of data collection is increased in order to provide richer information for more accurate and credible analysis.